Local community members are invited to support the work of the organisation by becoming members. You are eligible to become a member if you are over 18 years of age and you:
- are a client or carer of a client; or,
- you provide unpaid voluntary service for Cobaw Community Health Service Limited; or
- you live, work or are enrolled as a student at an educational service in the local community; or
- you have a previous connection with Cobaw Community Health Service (to be specified).
Membership entitles you to:
- nominate to become a Board Director
- attend members meetings
- vote in Board elections
- receive a copy of our Quality of Care Report and Community Newsletters
- receive updates about activities, new services and special events at Cobaw Community Health Service.
Members of a company limited by guarantee must guarantee a liability in the event the company wound up. In the case of Cobaw Community Health Service Ltd, this liability will be limited to $1.00 per member.
For more information about becoming a member, please conact us on 03 5421 1666.